Cogitate Privacy Statement
Last Revised: April 19, 2012
We define your Personal Information to include your name, email address and billing information.
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide you with a custom experience, keep your session active, and improve our Website. We collect information about you in two ways:
• Information You Provide.
You may provide us information when you email or call us, or through feedback and other forms on our Website.
• Information We Get From Your Use of Our Website. We may collect information about the way you use our Website. This information includes:
• Website Cookies and Logs. When you visit our Website, our servers automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This information may include your IP address, browser type, page requested and your search queries, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your computer using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We are committed to providing a quality fund accounting software package. We use the information we collect to provide, protect and maintain the Services we provide you, develop new services and protect our users.
• Communication. From time to time, we may communicate with you via email to inform you of service-related information such as confirmation of a password change, expiration of a credit card, notification of a service issue, or availability of a new product or feature. If you provide us with your phone number, we may also contact you via phone for support reasons. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you may be facing with our system.
• No Spam. We do not sell, rent, trade or give away your Personal Information to any other organization.
• Sharing and Disclosures with Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third party service providers as necessary to operate our business such as, for example, providing your Personal Information for credit card processing. We may also share certain aggregated non-personal information (such as total volume of data we store) with third parties.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. If you have a privacy concern, please first contact us directly so that we may discuss your concern. You may contact us by visiting www.cogitateinc.com/Contact